Friday, January 28, 2011

My Dirty Laundry

I don't remember how I came across Rockin Green but I'm so glad that I did. I don't really cloth diaper {once in a blue}but I use this on all of our clothes and towels. You can't even begin to imagine the funk that comes out of your "clean" clothes. Here's a peek at our "clean" clothes
1. dipes going in...

2. filling the tub. notice how the water is bubbly and starting to get murky?

3. EWWW ! these are my "just washed" gDiapers. Look at all that nastiness.

Needless to say it was gross. I did this soak in the tub

These are the First time use from the website
Washing Instructions



First Time User: the mission is to de-funk your diapers! To get rid of built up minerals and left over detergent do the following:
1.Fill your washer with hot water and 3 Tbsp* of Rockin’ Green, along with your diapers.
2.Let it soak for approximately 30-60 minutes. Then launder as usual, skipping the soap. Tip: Repeat this process anytime you need a good deep-cleaning. If your diapers have excessive buildup or residue, it may take a few soaks to get them in good condition. For those with really hard water, you may find a quick soak before every wash helpful.



Note: Excessive soaking of Pul or TPU products is not recommended. Soaking of microfiber or natural fibers is fine.
Washing Instructions: washing diapers and clothing should not be a complicated ordeal. Forget everything that you have heard, and keep it simple. You don‘t need extra boosters or add-ons with Rockin’ Green.
1.Savor the smell of your Rockin’ Green detergent…ahh…yummy….{my personal fave is Rage against the raspberries}
2.Dump your diapers/clothes into the washer and do a cold rinse/wash to get the nasties out prior to the wash cycle. The more water, the better!
3.Add the detergent and do a hot wash. Use 2-3 Tbsp* per load. For HE machines or those with soft water use 1-2 Tbsp*.
4.Double Rinse.
5.Enjoy your clean fluff!

So easy and my clothes are 150% cleaner.
I HIGHLY recommend Rocking Green for all laundry needs!


here's a few more pics of my "clean" laundry

Soaking my nursing bras that are again "clean"



OH MY GROSSNESS!!!!

This is after 2 hrs of soaking
** stay tuned for my FIRST ever giveaway**



No comments: