Saturday, January 29, 2011

Are you feeling lucky? (adult content)

WARNING: ADULT CONTENT
Please view when children under the age of 18 are not present.


Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Valentine's Day is quickly approaching. Show your lovey something new and fresh!
I recently came across a great site for adult novelties! You may have heard of Adam & Eve but Eden Fantasys  is so much better.
If you are anything like me and have small kids {9,2,1} then you know you don't always have time for all the extra fun things that go on behind closed doors, if you even close your doors :)
I'm in the process of loosing baby weight from 9 years ago and Eden Fantasys  has sizes from small all the way to 4x! That blew me away because most adult sites do not. This is one of my favorites that I just may have to surprise my hubby with this Valentines Day
There are so many different styles to choose from it was hard for me to decide. I'm hoping hubs likes hubs surprise.
Eden Fantasys also has many adult toys such as my personal favorite for when the hubs is working overnights. Seriously this is my favorite ever!





Eden Fantasys also has plenty of  these, these and last but not least these!!

Check out Eden Fantasys, I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do. And I can almost guarantee your partner will too

No comments: