Saturday, January 22, 2011

My NEW Favorite thing

This here is my new absolute favorite thing E.V.E.R.  I didn't get one of these bad boys when Branden was a baby because I was young and didn't know what I wanted. When I wanted to get one when i was pregnant with Peyton, Hubs told me we didn't need it. I tried once agian when I was pregnant with Olivia. I still got the same answer. We don't NEED it. Well, here we are Peyton is 2 1/2 and Olivia is 14 months and we NEED one! Peyton likes to strip her clothes off and poop in her crib and paint! Aren't I just lucky? E.V.E.R.Y S.I.N.G.L.E  D.A.Y. Finally I had enough and bought one to catch her before disaster struck!
I was lucky enough to find it on sale at Target for $180 instead of the original $229.99. (however I see that Diapers.com has it for $174 and change, click my link and if you're a first time customer you'll get $10off your first order)
I love that it has a pan/zoom option since both girls share a room. the first night hubs was all over this shit. watching every move they made. Oh the laughs we have had. Peyton is hilarious when she is supposed to be sleeping. Pants on her head buck naked singing and doing summersaults in her crib.
Needless to say this was something we NEEDED and I vow to NEVER listen to my hubs again!

No comments: