Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weigh In

Tomorrow morning I have my 2nd weigh in. I only to Weight watchers online and weigh myself at home but it's still a huge deal. If that scale doesn't show me a smaller number than last week I'm going to be super upset. I did so well  amazing this week. I really hope to have lost at least 2lbs. I know I promised a picture but I just can't bring myself to post one on here for all the inter webs to see. I am VERY self conscious and that's just pushing myself a little too far. After I have lost the 50lbs I plan on loosing then I will most definitely post a pic! I want to fit back into my "skinny" jeans. {not the skinny jeans, but my skinny jeans} I'm tired of the "fat" jeans and the bunching and the muffin tops!
My goal this week is to get my booty back on the Wii fit and move my buns.

No comments: