Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weight Watchers Day 2

Breakfast is my downfall. I really dont like it or eat it.

Breakfast = 2 points
2 cups coffe with 4 tablespoons coffeemate
1 apple

Lunch = 8 points
Smart Ones Santa Fe Rice and Beans
water

Snack = 0 points
2 cups green grapes
water

Dinner = 12 points
3/4 mashed potatoes
1 cup ground beef
1 cup frozen mixed veggies, plain
water
salad

Snack = 8 points
1/3 cup Blue Bunny Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice cream
1 apple
2 tbsp Jif Creamy Peanut butter
water

Total points 30! And that's my daily allowance for right now.
I am a little hungry but I'm not starving. It feels good to know that I can be full on 2 tbsp peanut butter instead of piling my plate with globs of it. ( I'm really not supposed to be eating it anyway since Olivia is allergic to peanuts but it's a weakness and I only eat it when she is in bed for the night)

I'm hoping on 1/24 I will have lost at least 1lb! Its not much but it's a start.

No comments: