Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Canon EOS Rebel XS

So, I bought the Nikon D3100. I  LOVED the fact that it was 14 mega pixels. The quality was amazing but I just really wasn't happy with it. I definitely needed another lens and those babies are E.X.P.E.N.S.I.V.E.  I decided to send it back. Deep down i knew I should have just got the darn Canon to begin with. I had a Canon Power Shot previously and loved it so much. While searching I found this......
The Canon EOS Rebel XS!!! It has all the features that I'm used to and its a Canon. Plus Dell has the kit which included the body, 18-55mm IS Lens, The EF-S 55-250 mm f/4-5.6 IS Telephoto Zoom Lens and 2 memory cards!!
Needless to say, I was SOLD!! It arrived yesterday much to my husbands dismay. After playing around today I'm seriously in LOVE!!!

Guess I'll have to be super nice to my hubs for the rest of my life!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Enjoy your camera! I have the same and love it... although I'm still stuck on Automatic settings! ;)

Newest follower from http://soeasybeinggreen-blog.com
Would love for you to follow me back!