Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's that time

It's baby shower season here for me and my ute is hurting BADLY. I just gave away all of our baby items. The swing, jumperoo, tub, bags upon bags of clothes from preemie to 12 months, baby toys, bottles, bumboo seat, its all gone. Im feeling emptier than normal and it's killing me. I really want to be pregnant just once more time but am too scared for my health. Having severe Pre-Eclampsia and Hellp syndrome when pregnant with Peyton and delivering emergent with her scared the shit out of me. Getting pregnant with Olivia was scary enough since Peyton was only 11 months old. I don't think I can go through it all again.
I had a baby shower today for a good friend and the whole time I was miserable. I'm so happy for her and her family but I want one more little squishy baby to hold.
Does anyone else feel like this? Is it just because I know i won;t have anymore babies that I'm obsessed with them?

4 comments:

Janelle said...

I know how you feel. For different reasons but I too would like to have just one more, but husband is done. He does not want anymore kids and I am honestly really sad about that. I have given away or sold most of my baby stuff too. :(

I love you blog it is so cute. I found you through Bloggy Moms and I am now a follower. I would love for you to follow me back.
www.pinkhippobotuique.blogspot.com
www.sweetteaandgiggles.blogspot.com
Janelle

caroline said...

following you now - a really nice and inspirational site. hope you can follow me back.

http://turknoy.blogspot.com/

Elisabeth Hirsch said...

We're done having kids, but it's crazy how I still would love another baby. They're too much fun.

P.S. I'm your newest follower.

ecwrites.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

It's the best time to make some plans for the longer term and it is time to
be happy. I have read this publish and if I could I desire to recommend you some fascinating issues or advice.
Perhaps you could write subsequent articles referring to this article.
I wish to learn more things approximately it!


Here is my page :: Spiele Key kaufen