Monday, February 14, 2011

Mama Monday





1. Introduce yourself!
2. How did you meet your other half?
3. How long were you together before you had the baby talk?


1~ My name is Kim and I'm a SAHM of 3 kiddos. Branden is 9, Peyton is 2 and Olivia ia 1. I love to cook, bake, take pictures, spend time with my family and SHOP! I also love to find the best deals.

2~ I met my husband when I was in high school. He was dating a friend of mine and I was dating my then boyfriend. The 4 of us went on a double date and spent the evening getting to know each other. Went our seperate ways and about a year later we were at the same party and the rest is history. We have been together 11 years and married for 3.

3~ We werent together very long before the baby talk happend. I got pregnant when we were only together for 6 months! Branden was born 6/25/01! He was and is one of the best things that happened to us. I honestly can say that I love being a young mom. It has made me much stronger. When Branden was 6 i got pregnant with Peyton and soon after Peyton was born I was pregnant with Olivia!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

CrazySimpleLife said...

Wow! You have been together for quite a while! Me and my hubby just celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary and in August we will have been together for 6 years!