Monday, February 7, 2011

MOOOO and thats how I feel

So this whole Weight Watchers thing is really aggravating me. I am a mom of 3 kids 2 of which are under 2. Measuring and weighing just takes up so much of my time. I know that sounds terrible and lazy but I'm so busy doing every other thing under the sun that it just aggravates me. Last week i did really good measuring and weighing and i frickin gained .8lbs! WTH is that crap?! I have been so busy with trying to get my house back in order, doctor appointments for 4 of us, sports matches, and I'm hosting The Promise Walk for Pre-eclampsia in May so I have been looking and emailing every known company that has to do with kids/mothers. Trying to obtain sponsorship and media coverage. Oy, my head hurts! If you are interested in helping with the Promise Walk on May 7th,2011 in Cranford, NJ please feel free to email me. We need as much help as we can get. http://www.promisewalk.org/

Here's what I need {Nutrisystem if you're reading, PLEASE help}

I need all meals proportioned for me, already measured and weighed
convenient snacks especially for on the go since we are always on the go.
I drink enough water and rarely drink soda and if I do its Diet Coke.
I eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies

I went for my annual GYN check up tonight and their scale is so broken, haha! On my scale this morning right after my first morning peepers{that's what Peyton calls it} I was 6 lbs lighter than the Dr.'s scale.  We also decided to change my current med{Zoloft} to wellbutrin. Apparently it helps curb the appetite along with helping the depression. I'm really hoping so because for the love of GOD I cannot figure out why I feel like a cow.
And I leave you with pictures from the Ice Storm of '11

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am right there with you. I weigh in tomorrow and can only imagine what the scale will show. I'm lucky if I get to eat anything healthy trying to keep my 3 month old happy.