Monday, February 7, 2011

Nachomamatees

                                              Nachomamatees Review

I am lucky enough that I get to review any shirt {my choice} from Nachomamatees. Being that I like LOVE True Blood, I choose the Merlotte's Bar and Grill shirt. You can find it under the Cool shirts section. The shirt shipped super fast and when I took it out of the bag it was already SUPER soft. I almost didn't wash it before I wore it {but that skeeves me out for some reason}. After washing it was still super soft and the black didn't really fade like most black shirts do.
Merlotte's Bar and Grill shirt
{sorry for the crappy pic, my beloved camera was dying}
I highly recommend you check out Nachomamatees  They have an amazing selection of shirts for $16.99 and under, plus they have a $6.99 daily t-shirt special!

** Disclaimer, I received this shirt at no cost to myself. I was not paid for my opinions, they are my own**

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi there! I found you on bloggy moms and am a new follower! I love True Blood too..what a fun t-shirt.

Hope you can stop by and follow back :)

http://www.notjustbabytalk.blogspot.com