Sunday, February 6, 2011

Olivers Labels Review

        
    Oliver's Labels Review


{I was sent a test pack to test and review}

My "test" pack consisted of
5 Original labels
5 mini labels
2 shoe labels cuz duh you have 2 feet!!
and 5 stick-eez Clothing Labels

Let me just say that these are great and hold up in the dishwasher when used on sippy cups. Hooray!!
I also used the clothing ones for each of the girls coats, ya know just in case I loose one {totally kidding}
but I love the way they stick and aren't very easy to peel off. The shoes ones are OK, I really don't see the point for us to use them because the girls are home with me and the only place we go are to family's house and they obviously will  know whose kids they are.
Oliver's Labels in the Original size. Went through the dishwasher a few times and it still hanging on!



On Olivia's jacket. I just washed it today to see how durable Oliver's Labels were and they did great!

I think my two favorite things about Oliver's Labels are:
1: The Found-It Tracking System. They offer FREE online lost and found, ya know just in case. If someone finds your item on your label its marked "if found please go to Oliver's labels" they are then prompted to input the numbers on the side {which is your unique code}. they then match your code and send you an email, how cool is that? and the best part is that they DO NOT share your personal info.
2. They have allergy designs. Olivia has a peanut allergy so that is something VERY important to us.

Im so glad that I was offered a chance to review Oliver's labels and see for myself just how durable they are. They have many different designs to choose from as well.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment:

Carolee Sperry a.k.a. The Blogging Biz Mom said...

Those are cool!

Visiting from Bloggy Love...

Have a great week!