Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Proud Mama



See this boy down here , he placed 3rd at the Central Jersey "B" Flight Tournament!!

He wrestled the  kid that pins "everyone" {he didn't pin MY son}







He tossed some kid around like a rag doll { sorry to his mom }





He wrestled his little heart out!!








I am one proud mama tonight {not that I'm not any other night}
Next Sunday is the Central Jersey "A" Flight Tournament.
I have such strong faith in this boy that he can place 3rd or higher!
After that I'm not sure what happens, but this boy has come along way since he started wrestling!

Branden, you make Mama proud!!




2 comments:

Jessie said...

Congratulations to your son!

I am a new follower from the Mommy Perks Link up!

Anonymous said...

hi, new follower here!

Jaclyn R.
www.celebritybabyfashion.com