Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Random Thought

HOLY CRAP!! My kid is going to be 10 soon and that means in 6 years we will be getting ready for the SAT's!!! O.M.G!!!! I'm sure I could help him out with the writing part but the math, FORGET IT!! As a senior I was in remedial math and to this day I still struggle. It doesn't help that they keep changing how the heck you add/subtract/multiply/divide. WHY??? I think they do this to confuse the hell out of people like me.
Anyhoo  I can no longer help him with his homework and have started paying others {or begging family to come help him} to teach him how the hell X can = Y...  NO MATTER how many times its explained to me I still think its all a bunch of horse crap.

That's why I'll be turning to Study Point   They offer tutoring from K-12. SAT, ACT, Math Tutoring,and Academic Tutoring.

StudyPoint was recently once again named to the INC 5,000 list of the fastest growing private companies in America. But the true measure of StudyPoint's success is its satisfied customers. Since inception, the company and its experienced tutors have helped over thirteen thousand students nationwide increase their confidence, while achieving higher grades and test scores.

1 comment:

SusieQTpies said...

Don't worry you'll have plenty of other milestones coming up to make you forget about SAT's...like DRIVING! haha Love the post!

Stopping in to say HI from The Product Review Place. Thanks for joining in our THursday Challenge! I"m off to look around!

Susie ...my personal blog is Scraps of Life