Saturday, February 12, 2011

Things I cannot live without


My Top 10 things I CANNOT live without!!


#1- My hubs, and my kids!

#2- My new camera!!









<><>
&lt;>
</> </></><><>
</></>
#3- Keurig Elite, Wolfgang Puck Jamaica Me Crazy coffee and Coffee mate Coconut Cream Creamer {these babies go hand in hand}



#4- This is a LIFESAVER!! I can see everything the girls are doing when they are supposed to be napping




#5- My "crackberry" {need I say more??}



#6- this is the best thing to keep climbers like mine safely in their cribs!

#7- I use this bad by almost ever.single.day!


#8- Wish I would have used these when they first came out! so gentle on little noses and the kids love them!



#9- My Rachael Ray 14 piece set! LOVE THIS!!!

#10- We love our Chicco Ct0.6 capri stroller. Its so lightweight and has a little storage underneath! a lifesaver on quick trips.

I hope that you enjoy my Top 10 favorite things. What are yours?? Link up and let's see!!




No comments: