Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wine Wednesday

I'm so glad I got to be a part of  Wine Wednesday with Alana from Life on the Mom List!

Crane Lake Cabernet Sauvignon 2009  

{ don't mind the juice box in the back}

I may or may not have drank this with a Taylor ham, egg and cheese sandwich and it still tasted darn good.
This bottle was $4.99 at my local liquor store!

Its medium bodied and a little "tart" not too strong {which is good because I drank half the bottle already}
It's got a smokey finish. a Little sweet but not too sweet. I think it may go better with some nice BBQ but tonight's menu was breakfast!

Apparently it's got Ruby-like, bright, fruity with black plum and blackberry aromas and flavors. Flavorful with good fruit balance. Cassis overtones with raspberry hints.

I chose this wine because
1- I had it in the house
2- my mom swears by it
3- I felt like smooching with the hubs!


Here's Alana's button for Wine Wednesday




for $4.99 you can't go wrong!

1 comment:

Eisley Rae Clothing said...

Love the post!! :) That is such a cute wine glass too!