Friday, September 9, 2011

#digestivehealth Members Mark 4x Probiotics









yeah Halloween fruit snacks {48 pouches}
Heading to my local Sams Club with my 2 girls and sister in tow could be dangerous!


the cutest candy dishes ever!!


I made a list prior to heading out and I really tried to stick to my list. With only two things I really needed I was hoping it would be an easy task.
1. Members Mark Probiotic


2. Vitamins for the kids



We headed to Sam's around 11 am in hopes that samples were out {and that Olivia could actually sample since she's allergic to nuts} to keep the girls occupied and we were in luck!

Grapes, juice and crackers were just getting set up as we started shopping.


but my sister bough the kids this HUGE bag of dum dums!



So why am I shopping for probiotics you ask?
Well my digestive track is messed up and I want to feel better.


What are probiotics used for?
Many people use probiotics to prevent diarrhea, gas, and cramping caused by antibiotics. Antibiotics kill "good" (beneficial) bacteria along with the bacteria that cause illness. A decrease in beneficial bacteria may lead to digestive problems. Taking probiotics may help replace the lost beneficial bacteria. This can help prevent diarrhea.

Probiotics are bacteria that help maintain the natural balance of organisms (microflora) in the intestines


Here is my Thismoment to read more.
http://my.thismoment.com/moment/view/75304/digestivehealth-members-mark-probiotics


During the next two weeks I will be taking Members Mark Probiotics daily. After 2 weeks I will update with how I am feeling and how I feel that probiotics worked for me.

You can check out http://digestivehealthfor.me/ for more information about Member's Mark  probiotics.











Disclosure: This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias





No comments: