Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Shopping for #CrystalRollOn and #CBias





Crystal® is the world's leading all-natural mineral salt deodorant for a reason. It works to prevent odor while other products attempt to mask it or plug pores with aluminum chlorohydrate or aluminum zirconium. Crystal is safe, healthy and totally effective. That's why millions around the world use it every day.

I recently had the opportunity to switch out my current deodorant for Crystal Deodorant. I also switched out Branden's.

I personally have an issue with stinkies. { well I think so } I always feel as if my current deodorant isn't working as it should. I switch often and that doesn't help either.
Branden is at that age now where he really needs to be wearing deodorant everyday. He like Axe but I believe that's just because it states to attract women! HA!

We switched out our current brands and after a few days I could tell that it was really working, I didn't feel like I had the stinkies anymore!
Mineral salts are present in the water we drink, in almost all the foods we eat, and in the air we breathe.

In its natural form, alum is the third most abundant element in nature, after oxygen and silicon. It has been part of our environment since the beginning of time and is one of the basic building blocks of our universe.
Deodorants made of alum based mineral salts feature physically large potassium or ammonium alum molecules which are not absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream.
Alum should not be confused with the controversial and potentially harmful aluminums found in most commercial deodorants and antiperspirants, like aluminum chlorohydrate or aluminum zirconium.
The foundation of Crystal deodorants is natural mineral salt harvested directly from the earth called alum.


and may I add made in the USA!! Parabens are used as a preservative in many commercial deodorants and antiperspirants. In 2004, a small study found traces of parabens in some samples of breast cancer tumors. A possible concern is that in other studies, parabens have been found to have weak estrogen-like properties. Estrogen is a female hormone known to cause breast cells (normal and cancerous) to grow and divide. Some conditions that increase the body’s exposure to estrogen (not having children, late menopause, obesity, etc.) have been linked to an increased risk of breast cancer.

So far, studies have not shown any direct link between parabens and breast cancer risk. What has been found is that there are many other compounds in the environment that also mimic naturally-produced estrogen. { taken from the Crystal Website}

I really like all of these features and feel that I am doing a better thing for myself and my kids. I LOVE that it's all natural and contains NONE of the harsh chemicals.


Look how long it lasts! For around $3.50 you really can't beat the price. And not to mention it's all natural!

I am really impressed with Crystal Deodorant and am working on getting the Hubs to use it as well!

Branden is at that age where he REALLY needs to start weraing deodorant EVERY.SINGLE.DAY, but he forgets sometimes and after a day at school with gym and recess he honestly stinks!
We switched his current deodorant { that rarely gets used } to Crytal as well and I tried to remind him every morning. The results..... NO MORE STINKY PRE TEEN!! WHOOHOOO!!

 **This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. #CBias**

No comments: