Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Fashion to Figure Review


Since having kids I have become a "fuller figured woman" {which is all about to change, stay tuned!} and it has been really hard for me to find tops that fit me right.

I have always had a larger bust but having 3 kids and an increase in my weight has made it larger.
Finding tops is not fun,especially cute ones.

Here's how Fashion to Figure comes into play
Bringing fashion to the figure continues to be our passion today. We believe fashion is a state of mind, not a size range. In 2002, we created Fashion To Figure as the ultimate full-fashion experience. Our store is all about fashion and service—size is only an afterthought. FTF provides up-to-the-minute fashion trends at great prices with individual service provided by FTF Stylists in an upbeat store environment where guests leave feeling chic, stylist and supremely confident.


I chose to review the Tangerine Polka Dot Chiffon Top {$29.00}

 


Bold polka dots accent this sheer chiffon top with gathered waistline. Low neckline with tie can be worn casually or in a pretty bow. Cap sleeves with gathered shoulders add a touch of style. Pair with skinny jeans and a camisole for an effortless ensemble.
 
This top comes in sizes 1x-3x.
My only qualm is that it is hand wash, but thank goodness for the hand wash cycle on my washing machine!
 
The top fits very nicely and flatters my somewhat larger figure.
The top pairs well with jeans or dressed up with black pants or even khaki colored pants.
 
Fashion to figure has returns that are FREE and EASY!
 
Shipping is also fairly quick. Once I decided on the shirt I placed my order and it was delivered withing a few days!
 
Fashion to Figure also carries bottoms,tops,dresses,jackets, and accessories
 
You can find Fashion to figure on Facebook and Twitter
 
 ** Disclosure** The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.

No comments: