Saturday, March 31, 2012

JJ Cole Pacifier Clip Review

When you hear the name JJ Cole do you automatically think Bundle Me? I used to, that is until I really checked out the website.

JJ Cole is MUCH more than just Bundle Me's. From the new Broadway Stroller to Pacifier Clips, JJ Cole has you covered.

I was sent a Pacifier clip to review and can I just say that I wish JJ Cole had these awesome clips 10 years ago?!

This is the JJ Cole Pacifier Clip in Strawberry Burst. Isn't is pretty? I love that the colors pop yet are still toned down.

• Easy-attach clip won't rust
• Works with multiple pacifier styles

Attaching the pacifier is really easy and takes 2 seconds.

If you are a mom of small kids who have a pacifier { or binky as we called it } then you really need to invest $5.95 for one of JJ Cole's Pacifier Clips.

The Pacifier Clips come in 4 color styles and they all are really adorable.

Would I recommend this?

Yes, I would highly recommend JJ Cole Pacifier Clip due to the fact that we have tried many pacifier clips and this one holds up the best!

You can find JJ Cole on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date with all the new products!


** Disclosure** The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.



No comments: