Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ozeiri Gen II Digital Scale Review & Giveway



Since I will be starting Nutrisystem{ TOMORROW!! } I knew I needed a new scale. The one we currently have doesn't work properly and only read my weight.
I had the opportunity to review the Ozeiri Gen II Digital Scale and am really impressed with it.


As soon as it came I immediately took it out of the box to check it out.
I love that it can hold up to 440 pounds, not that I ever plan to weigh that much but it's a nice option for those that do.
Its a very sleek deign and fits right on the side of my toilet.

Look how thin it is from the side





Product Features:

News InstaOn Technology captures the Weight, Body Fat and Body Water
measurements upon contact.

Stores weight, body fat and body water measurements in memory for up to 10
different users

Uses 4 high precision G sensors to weigh up to 440 pounds (200 kilograms) in
0.2lb or 0.1kg increments

Made of high quality materials with impact-resistant tempered glass

Large 3-1/2-inch wide-angle LCD display provides immediate and easy to read
results


The display is very easy to read and super easy to figure out. Ok, well it took me a few minutes but I was rushing and had a 3 and 2 year old "helping" me.

If you are looking for a scale that actually works and wont give you a different weight read out even if you step on and off and on again, check out the Ozeri Gen II Digital Scale.

At a retail value if around $33 it's very affordable.
You can find Ozeri on Facebook www.facebook.com/OzeriProducts

ONE lucky Party of 5 reader will have the chance to win one of their own!


a Rafflecopter giveaway




 


5 comments:

Martha said...

Awesome!!!!

Martha said...

What a cool company! They have a lot of cool digital products. I want a pedometer! I just started running again and it would be really helpful to keep track.
http://www.ozeri.com/index.html#gallery

Unknown said...

Awesome! I need a scale to track my weight loss. So excited!!

Tara Oliver said...

I don't think the rafflecopter form is working on this one....?

Nancy's Couture said...

I had never heard of this site, but they have so many wonderful things. I woud ove the Tungsten Carbide Ring