Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Glasses USA



GlassesUSA.com is the premier place to buy discount prescription
eyeglasses and sunglasses.
I am in desperate need of new prescription eyeglasses and haven't purchased a new pair in over 2 years. YIKES!
On GlassesUSA.com there are tons of styles to choose from:
Glasses Frames:
Plastic frames,
metal frames,
rimless frames,
colors, styles and brand.
GlassesUSA.com also has this really neat Virtual Mirror you can test out online!
I even think I found my glasses!
After adding my lenses my total was around$129! How can you beat that?!
Check out GlassesUSA.com virtual mirror
Discount Codes!Spring into Savings Sale:Take 30% off on any pair of prescription eyeglasses from our entire collection. Code:SPRINGSAVINGS
Take 10% off any order of prescription glasses. Code: Blog10
** Disclosure, this is a sponsored post **




No comments: