Sunday, April 22, 2012

Ozeri 4x3razor Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer

I was sent the Ozeri 4x3 Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer to review! { mine is yellow }

This little gadget somes in handy now while I am on Nutrisystem. I don't exercise often, ok at all but I do walk alot during the days.

I have always wondered just how many steps I took during a normal day. { roughly 5,000!! }

Records:

Steps { up to 1 million }
Distance
Calories
Fat Burned
Exercise Time

The Ozeri 4x3 Digital Pocket Pedometer comes with:

Lithium battery
Lanyard
Belt Clip
Screwdriver { so tiny!! } to open the battery slot.

I simply attach mine to my pants every morning and begin the step counting.
I don't feel it attached at all and often forget that it is there.

You can purchase an Ozeri 4x3 Digital Pocket Pedometer on Amazon for $34.95

Ozeri is also on Facebook to find out all of the newest products and info!

** Disclosure** The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.

No comments: