Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Strolling into Spring Event! Mutsy Easy Rider




 This is the first review in my Strolling into Spring Event.

I was sent the Mutsy Easy Rider in Mist to review for this awesome series.

Can I just say that I am in love with an umbrella type stroller?!


Features:
* Front Castors
* Foot Rest
* Back Rest
* Leg Support
* 5 Point Harness { my favorite of all time safety feature }
* Shoulder protectors
* Basket
* Carrying Handle
* Canopy { nice size }
* Hinge Covers { awesome feature }
Hinge Covers


The Mutsy Easy Rider is a really sleek and easy to maneuver stroller. So much so that there is not a difference in pushing the stroller with either my 2 or 4 year old in it. I can also do that one handed!
2 year old reclined


4 year old in the Mutsy Easy Rider

2 year old in the Mutsy Easy Rider

Weighing only 14lbs the Mutsy Easy Rider is super easy to transport,especially with the carrying handle.


The only qualm I have is there is no cup holder for either child or parent but those can be purchased fairly cheap and clip on the side.
Check out my video review of the Mutsy Easy Rider { this is my first video so please don't laugh :)  }




The Mutsy Easy Rider can be purchased for $169, while the price may seem a bit steep it is a well made stroller and will last a lifetime.


Mutsy can be found on Facebook and Twitter. Feel free to like and follow along for all the latest news and deals!




No comments: