Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Week #3 on Nutrisystem #NSNation

I'm not going to lie, last week was hard and this week started of even harder.

Peyton's birthday party was last week and while I did manage to stick to Nutrisystem during the day when it came time to dinner I ate the party food.

I did portion my food into way smaller portions than I would normally eat and I had a turkey dog on whole wheat bread instead of a hot dog { which I dont eat much of anyway } and a regular potato bun.

But the cake, oh lord the cake. I did have a small piece but that sweet sugary goodness just kept calling my name Sunday and Monday.

The past week has been really crazy at our house and we are going through some personal stuff. My usual tendencies are to just stuff junk food into my face, but I resisted most urges.

I ate out at my favorite place during the week and went to hell with myself.

AND I FELT GUILTY THE WHOLE TIME!

I am so angry at myself but I have learned my lesson.

It's back on track starting 4/9/12, no more messing around. I REFUSE to see that scale move up EVER AGAIN!

I have even found a few meals that I wasn't too crazy about and found more that I really enjoy.


Last weigh-ins:
04.08.2012 : 197.8 lbs
04.01.2012 : 197.0 lbs
03.25.2012 : 201.2 lbs
03.19.2012 : 203.8 lbs

As you can see I gained .8 lbs this week and I am NOT happy about it,I have no one to blame but myself.

This week's goal is to stick to my routine and eat all Nutrisystem meals.

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

** disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing me their program free of charge for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogging Program **



1 comment:

Tara Oliver said...

mistakes are so easy to make when dieting. for me, if I have cake or cookies in the house, I do better when they are GONE. :) so I know you'll have a good week this week! hang in there!