Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Week #5 on Nutrisystem #NSNation

This past week I have really busted my behind to eat the right things and stay on track.

Saturday and Sunday were exceptionally hard since Saturday was my son's opening day of baseball.
I ate my Nutrisystem breakfast but didn't think to being a lunch bar with me to the field. I did end up eating a hot dog { eww gross I know } and had like 5 fries. I dranks TONS of water Saturday as well since we were outside in the hot sun all day.

Dinner killed me a bit as well. We ordered from my most favorite mexian place for dinner. I did have a taco salad with grilled chicken, salsa,black beans, corn and fresh salsa. I didn't eat but two bites of the shell but I did have a handful of chips and homemade salsa.

Sunday we had a birthday party for one of our friend's sons. I brought along one of my dinner trays and added my meal to that tray. I stuck to veggies and some fruit and my usual water.

I have figured out that I need to have a salad with my dinner everynight on order for me to feel like I had a complete dinner.

I am still hooked on my usual meals but have a new found LOVE for some of the breakfast and lunch bars.

Oh so yummy :)

During the past week I really increased my water intake and I believe that has helped me with feeling a bit fuller as well as munching on carrots and celery.

Here's how this week went:






 
I am down 1lb!
 
My total weight loss so far is 6.4lbs!
 
** disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing me their program free of charge for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogging Program **

1 comment:

Christa said...

It is an inspiration to see people trying to eat right. I need some of that! lol.