Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Car Seat Safety Month: Evenflo Symphony 65 e3 All-in-One Car Seat Review







First up in this series in the Evenflo Symphony™ 65 e3 All-In-One Car Seat



We recieved the Evenflo Symphony 65 e3 All In One Car Seat in Hamilton.

Hamilton is a very gender neutral seat featuring black, grey and an off whiteish color.


The seat arrived just in time because Ms. Olivia had a little "accident" in her current seat and it needed to be cleaned.

I set hubs to work installing the All In One and he was not happy! Sorry, Hubs I know you read this sometimes :)

He couldn't get the LATCH system to cooperate for him so there *may* have been some not so nice language. { It may have helped if he read the directions, which are pretty much clearly on the sides of the base!}









Before I get into my favorite features  of this amazing seat let me tell you a little bit about it



Significantly reduces the forces in side impact crashes through advanced energy absorption and an expanded zone of protection
  • Expanded Zone of Protection absorbs energy in a broader range of side impact crashes with 25% greater surface area than leading side impact seats.
  • Superior e3 Triple-Layer Foam provides additional protection to baby by significantly reducing side impact crash forces.

SureLATCH®Connectors

Just Click, Click, Push for super-fast, super-snug installation in less than 60 seconds!




Infinite Slide Harness

Simply slides for an accurate fit every time. No harness re threading necessary!












All-In-One Car Seat

The only car seat you will ever need! For use rear-facing for infants, forward-facing with the internal harness for toddlers and as a belt-positioning booster for older children.





CrumpleSafeBase

New CrumpleSafe™ base counteracts the forces of a severe crash.





   65 lbs Harness Rating!

     Accommodates growing children longer


2010 NAPPA Winner

National Parenting Publication Awards Gold Prize Winner for its innovation, usefulness to consumers, and high quality






Upfront Recline - ReclineRight™ upfront multi-position recline for your child's comfort
Adjustable Headrest - One-hand adjustable headrest grows with your child
2X the Federal Crash Test Standard - Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard
Cup Holder - Flip-out cup holder conveniently holds drinks, or folds up out of sight!
ComfortTouch™ Padding - Removable head and body support pillows provide added comfort for your baby
Easy-off Washable Pad - Easy-off, machine-washable car seat pad requires no harness re threading



The Evenflo Symphony 65 e3 All-in-One Seat is simply amazing! I cannot say enough great things about it. It is comfortable, fashionable, yet most of all super safe. 

I LOVE the no thread harness. It truly makes adjusting the straps such a breeze. Some of my favorite features are the way the safety measures are clearly pointed out on the seat. 
For instance:


That is the shoulder strap! 



Chest strap clearly indicates { not in this pic though LOL } that it should be placed at armpit level.

All of those are to ensure proper car seat safety. 

car seat installed forward facing


Miss O in her new seat, 




You can purchase the Evenflo Symphony 65 e3 All-in-One at a variety of stores including Babies R Us for $229.99


Evenflo can be found on Facebook and Twitter. I suggest you like/follow them to stay up to date! They always have some neat stuff posted!


Party of 5 would HIGHLY recommend the Evenflo Symphony 65 e3 All-in-One seat to everyone. 

7 comments:

Kendrick Blake said...

Better be prepared than regretful, right? My friend, who is working at urgent care fremont, told me that simple precautionary measures such as this one would really ensure that they will arrive in their destination safe and sound.

Derrick Patterson said...

Seat belts are invented for our own protection whenever unwanted accidents occur. If we will not abide the simple way of fastening the seat belt when we are inside a vehicle, for sure we will all be meeting each other at urgent care federal way.

Vince Fury said...

My wife is now pregnant and, we are very much excited about it. We do travel a lot too, this car seat is what we saw on an online doctor prescription website.

Albert Wood said...

My doctor who advised me to buy vega also recommended this to me for my kids. She knows that I've been traveling with them lately and she wants to make sure that I carry the safest kits.

Idella Garza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Idella Garza said...

Do have an anti slip dash mat for added protection too? I already have a car seat that is packed with safety features.

Karen said...

I need one of these, but I can’t afford that price. I love the way it sounds. My grandson hate all the stras. He sweat alot, so his hair is always wet and his clothes. My grandson Ezra is 10 months old. We have a long way to go with a car seat. If I could win one I would be greatly appreciated.