Friday, May 11, 2012

Strolling into Spring Event : UPPAbaby CRUZ




Well, we are just about through with the Strolling into Spring Event here at Party of 5, but don't fret because we have a Car Seat Safety and a Monitoring Your Baby event coming up really soon!!

I now bring to you the UPPAbaby CRUZ!  This is the second to last stroller in the series!

Before I go into all the glorious details about the UPPAbaby CRUZ let me just give you a little backround information on UPPAbaby



UPPAbaby is an innovative American company with one mission: To make high-quality baby products that fit the needs of your new life as a parent, while appealing to the sense of style you've always had.

To do this successfully, UPPAbaby draws on a decade of experience in the juvenile industry and on our own inspirations as parents of young children. We look for ways to make our strollers and baby products lighter, more savvy, easier-to-use, even fun. We explore ways to deliver greater comfort and safety for baby, with convenience and style for Mom and Dad. We even challenge the homogenous look of most baby products, by creating sleek designs and more sophisticated, modern fashions.

UPPAbaby strives to deliver the personal attention and customer service that you expect and deserve.
By pushing the edge on so many levels, UPPAbaby delivers the higher standards of innovation and style that discriminating parents appreciate. For us, it's a matter of pride. For parents, it's one more source of joy.

Party of 5 was sent the UPPAbaby CRUZ in Sydney to review with the Party of 5 kiddos!


The CRUZ arrived in a nice box with a handle!! That made life so much easierdue to the fact that these stroller boxes are heavy!

And get a load of these super EASY directions! Took me 5 minutes to assemble


Seriously, 6 steps and really easy ones at that. My 10 year old could assemble this.

Simply open,attach wheels, and attach canopy!

DONE!

Contents on the box:seat, chassy,4 wheels, bug net, raincover, canopy




Do you see just how easy it is to attach the wheels?! My son { 10 } did that!

Look at the HUGE basket? Has two pockets for the rain cover and bug net

un braked

brake on


Here are some specs on the CRUZ:

Suitable up to 50 lbs. { which is great for me because my girls are tiny and weigh under 30lbs! }

Full-featured function
with sleek style.

The ideal combination of function and style, the CRUZ delivers a compact stroller solution without compromising on the features of a full-size stroller. Grows with your child from birth through the toddler years.

Additional Features & Details
  • Full-size reversible seat
  • One-handed, 180˚ recline
  • Infant car seat compatible
  • Suitable from birth with Infant SnugSeat accessory
  • Easy one-step fold—with or without seat attached
  • Telescoping handlebar
  • Large canopy with extendable SPF 50+ sunshade
  • Adjustable canopy to accommodate taller children
  • Compact design allows for easy maneuvering through tight doorways
  • Large basket — 2.7 cubic ft. { it really is LARGE }


Okay, so lets talk about Canopies because ya'll know how I LOVE me some large canopies! The CRUZ has one of the BEST canopies I have seen!
Look at how large it is


this is the canopy with the extendable SPF 50+ sunshade!

Isn't that awesome!

I do love the recline which is a flat one and a ONE handed one as well. Makes it super easy to recline my toddler if she happens to fall asleep.

My other FAVORITE feature is the magnetic peekaboo window, yes magnetic! NO VELCRO!! thank goodness for the small things, huh?! Plus not to mention it's a VENTED peekaboo window :)

Huge deal for me!


if you look closely you can see the little round magnets


Now,let's talk seats: I love the seat on the CRUZ. It's really roomy and is nicely padded. My only complaint is while I love the Sydney { yellow } color I am really afraid my kids with make it filthy in 5 seconds flat!


The telescoping handle is really tall! My Hubs said it's a stroller made for men!! I like that we can adjust to each of our needs.

can you tell here how tall the handle is?

Bug net

5 point harness

seat reclined

Party of 5 is VERY impressed with the UPPAbaby CRUZ!

The UPPAbaby CRUZ retails for $459.99 and can be found at a variety of stores! And it comes in 4 colors!

You can also stay connected with UPPAbaby on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out my video on the UPPAbaby CRUZ so you can see for yourself just how nice this stroller is!! {ok, so I have two videos because we have no clue why the first one stopped!! }








** Disclosure** The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love the color of this stroller! Cute!

Kimberly said...

its such a fun color :)