Monday, May 7, 2012

Week #7, A Milestone and a revelation #NSNation @nutrisystem

This week I FINALLY got on track and it's really starting to show!

I am so proud of myself :: pats self on back ::

As of Sunday 5/6/12 I have officially lost 10.4lbs!!

Goodbye 10.4lbs, hope to NEVER see you back on my body again.

I really worked hard this past week sticking to the portioned breakfast,lunch, dinner and desserts I was provided by Nutrisystem. I incorporated my fruits and veggies along with my smart carbs and power fuels.

I still don't feel like I ate a good dinner unless I have a salad with dinner so I have been sticking to nice big salads along side my dinners.

I even had a burger like the rest of my family last week. I will admit, it looks really scary and gross. It's a dried up patty and you add boiling water to it to make it "plump" up.
While it may have looked gross it actually was pretty good. I have ordered quite a few of the flame broiled patties and the grilled chicken since BBQ season is upon us.

Doing yard work and running up and down the stairs has helped tons too I'm sure.

My hardest time of the day is still nighttime. I have always been a nighttime snacker and I want to devour the cookies just like my Hubs is doing but I stick with my dessert from Nutrisystem and some veggies!

My pants are looser and my boobs are shrinking!! Hubs said to me I'm glad you're loosing weight but I'm not. When I asked him why he said " because then I have to buy you all new clothes!! "
He did add that he is proud of me and that  I would deserve new clothes!

Here's to 10.4lbs gone FOREVER and hoping to shed another 3lbs by next week!

STARTING
WEIGHT
203.8 lbs
TOTAL
WEIGHT LOSS
- 10.4 lbs
 
CURRENT
WEIGHT
193.4 lbs
Goal
WEIGHT
148.8 lbs

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog


** disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing me their program free of charge for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogging Program **


5 comments:

Christa said...

That's great! Congrats on for losing over 10 pounds!!!!

Tami said...

Just stopping by to say hi from SITS Spring Fling. Wishing you tons of success with your weight loss.

Bonnie Way said...

Congrats on losing the weight! I need to do something like that too... :)

Beachcomber said...

Dropping by to say hi. Visting you from the SITSGirls Spring Fling. Best of luck on your weight loss journey. Keep up the good work.

Cheryl said...

Good for you! I haven't lost my baby weight yet and my son turned one yesterday. Guess I better get to work! Thanks for the inspiration!

Stopping by from SITS!