Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Week #8 on Nutrisystem #NSNation @Nutrisystem

The past week I have been on cloud 9 knowing that I lost 10 WHOLE pounds!! That's less than both of my girls birth weight combined!!


My journey on Nutrisystem has taught me ALOT about myself and my horrible eating habits!


I feel healthier, have more energy and even started running again! Remember in the beginning that was a goal? I finally bit the bullet and took Peyton for a run last Thursday! I started slowly, walking one block, running one but I made it 1.3 miles! I was so out of breath but I did it! And I even did it again Saturday doing another 1.2 miles but this time I ran 2 blocks, walked 1!! It FELT AMAZING!! I have been trying to run every other day to start but my hubs has been working nights and I am NOT a morning person. Getting up at 6 to go for a run has proved to be my biggest challenge yet.

I am hoping to one day soon get my booty up and get moving before the kids get up. Although I really love running with my BOB Revolution SE and one of my girls.

So, do you want to see how I did this week?!


STARTING
WEIGHT
203.8 lbs
TOTAL 

WEIGHT LOSS
- 10.2 lbs
CURRENT 

WEIGHT
193.6 lb

Goal 
WEIGHT
148.8 lbs

I pretty much stayed the same :( I wonder if it's water weight or the fact that I actually exercised?! 

I also earned my very first Nutribear for loosing 10lbs!!


He shall sit proudly on top of my FRIDGE to remind me that I CAN DO THIS!! 

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

** disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing me their program free of charge for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogging Program **

3 comments:

Charlene said...

following your story via Meredith's fb (I'm doing this too, although I'm only on Week 3).

How did you get the bear? Did they just send it to you after you lost your 10....or did you have to post it on your member page and then they sent it?

I WANT one too :D

Congrats on your 10 pounds!!!


Charlene (of http://adventures-in-mommy-land.blogspot.com/)

Kimberly said...

I love the bear. What a great visual reminder of your accomplishment!

Sarah Lewis said...

Congrats! I just started NS too, just finished up week 1 actually. I love to run but am so out of shape so I started the couch 2 5k program! You should try it out!