Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Casetify Review @Casetify #Casetify #HGG14






* Disclosure: Party of 5 and Counting received a sample in order to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own. *

Every time I go somewhere without my kids, I always seem to run into someone I know, and of course, they ask about my kids! Most of the time they also want to see pictures.

Cue me pulling out my phone and while they stare at me and try to peek at my phone, I have to scan quick through my embarrassing selfies I just took in the parking lot because I'm alone and well, I can. Anyone else...? 

This case from casetify saved me from that. I ran into some old neighbors while out at the store picking up some medicine for my sick kids and instead of searching through selfies, I pulled out my phone and showed them the case!!! (Seriously, can my kids be any cuter!)





Making this case was seriously fool proof. I went to www.Casetify.com, chose my phone, picked a template, and it allowed me to grab my photos right from Facebook. It took me longer to pick my favorite pictures than anything else! When I placed my order it said it would take 10-14 days, it was to me within the week! 

This case is not for someone who requires a lot of protection for their phone. It's not going to protect it like those other super duty cases. However, I hardly ever drop my phone, it's normally in my pocket, in my purse, or sitting on a table. This suits my needs perfectly and I love it! 

Casetify phone cases can be made for not only Samsung Galaxy phones but also for iPhones and iPads as well as Blackberry phones, wait they still make those?!

If you don't want photos of your kids on your phone, Casetify also offers some pretty neat collections of photos you can have put on a case for your phone as well.

@casetify sets your Instagrams free! Get your customize Instagram phone case at casetify.com! #CustomCase Custom Phone Case | Casetify | Graphics | Painting  | Girly Trend

The cases are very affordable, pricing around $40 and make a pretty awesome gift!

Stay connected with Casetify on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest



No comments: