Friday, October 31, 2014

Infantino Fresh Squeezed Line Review #TestandTell @infantino

* Disclosure: Party of 5 received samples in order to facilitate this review.All opinions are my own. *





Feeding my 1 year old on the go is often a pain in the tush. We are so busy and I have been on a clean eating kick. I want to know what I am putting in my kids bodies. 

With the Infantino Fresh Squeezed Line I can make Amelia any type of food I can think of that can be put in a squeeze pouch! 





 The Fresh Squeezed feeding line offers you everything you need to make your own purees into those super convenient, easy to store, single serve pouches. The process is so simple. I created a video that shows you how I made some Apple Cinnamon Steel Cut Oatmeal Pouches for Amelia.

                                         *Warning: Olivia tries to take over*


                        






The whole process is so easy and as you can see from my video even the thicker oatmeal goes through. Amelia didn't have much difficulty getting it out of the pouch at all.




The pouches are perfect for our family and our super busy lifestyle.



We were sent the Squeeze Station which is where you will add your pouches and your tubes to fill the pouches! It's super easy to clean and easy to store! This piece retails for $24.99





A 50 pack of  Squeeze Pouches  which is where you will add all of your homemade goodness! I mean you could mix a bunch of store bought stuff together but then that would kind of defeat the purpose, right?!   A box of 50 retails for $14.99  These are not reusable and should be thrown away after each use. The plus is that they are BPA free! These also have a spot where you can write the date and exactly what you have inside so no guessing games!


The Fridge and Freezer Sleeve is great for holding up to 12 pouches either in the fridge or freezer. Retails for $9.99



Couple A Spoons are the best thing since sliced bread! They attach to the pouches and make feeding smaller babies on the go a breeze! For $3.99 for a 2 pack with a ring that hooks onto your diaper bag so you are never without these are a MUST have for every Mom, Dad, and Caregiver!



Keeper Squeeze Pouch is a non disposable squeeze pouch, This means you can wash it and re use it over and over again! This is so versatile because you can either use it with the Fill Station or just fill it yourself. This also comes with a hook so you can clip it on your diaper bag. $7.99 is the retail value.

I absolutely love our Fresh Squeezed Line so much and can't stop making new concoctions for Amelia to try out for when we are on the go!




If you are looking for an easy, inexpensive way to make your babies food I would suggest you check out the Infantino Fresh Squeezed Line. I don't think that you will be disappointed.


No comments: