Monday, October 27, 2014

Slim Lizzys Review @SlimLizzys #SLIMLIZZYS #Lizology






* Disclosure: Party of 5 and Counting received samples in order to facilitate this review. As always all opinions are my own. *


I am always on the hunt for a new adult beverage to drink, especially when we go away to The Poconos. Now I am on the hunt for something a little ligher for during the Holiday season since I'm sure I'll be eating ton of yummy food.

Slim Lizzy's is a wine based, malt and gluten free cocktail. Slim Lizzy's has eliminated carbonation so no more bloat, removed the malt because this is not a beer and kept the real taste.



While you can drink Slim Lizzy's chilled, over ice, I prefer mine blended. The MArgarita Sunrise was so yummy. 

I love that the cans of Slim Lizzys are prefect for me if I just want to have a drink to unwind. That might make me sound like a lush but I have 4 kids and a husband who is always working. Mama needs a drink sometimes! 


Slim Lizzy's come in 2 great flavors Margarita and Cosmo



Each Slim Lizzy's contains just 80 calories and makes the perfect fall drinks! Find some great recipes on their website.

No comments: