Wednesday, November 12, 2014

HGG|| Hot Hasbro Toys For My Toddler @HasbroNews @playskool



                                                     


                                                         Hasbro


* Disclosure : Party of 5 was sent samples in order to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.*

Finding some fun toys for Amelia to keep her entertained has been a bit of a challenge. I don't have a ton of space in our living room since she has already taken over and everything I find either seems too babyish or too big for her. Over the summer I had a chance to preview the Stack N Spin Monkey Gears Toy and she loved it!



This toy just screams FUN to me and my girl seemed to really enjoy playing with it as well. It features colorful gears all around their monkey’s belly, hands, and feet. Once all the gears are set, press the central gear to make them turn, hear silly monkey music, and watch little lights twinkle!


Here's a little video of it in motion!




You can purchase the Stack N Spin Monkey Gears Toy for $19.99 at most retailers nationwide and on HasbroToyShop.com


Another hot toy for Amelia is Tumble and Glow Froggio


Playskool Tumble 'n Glow Froggio Toy



He is so cute! Amelia drops the colorful balls into the frogs mouth and then she watches as they tumble down the track making music and lights as they go! By pressing the butterfly button it causes the balls to spill on the floor so she can play again and again.

I love the bright fun colors and Amelia loves the music and noises that happen when she puts the balls in the frogs mouth!  Keeping her entertained without tv is important to me and with these two great toys by Playskool I feel good about giving her these toys.

You can purchase the Tumble and Glow Froggio for $19.99 at retailers nationwide or at HasbroToyShop.com


                                Stay Connected on Facebook and Twitter 

No comments: