Friday, December 12, 2014

#ad Keeping My Dogs Teeth Clean With Milk-Bone Brushing Chews #SayItWithMilkBone



Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are my own.

                           Image 1


Taking care of my dogs teeth is something that I often overlook. I know it needs to be done, I just forget. Recently I learned that by using Milk-Bone Brushing Chews I no longer have to actually get all in my dogs mouth! I mean, have you ever tried to actually sit and brush your dogs teeth? Not fun!

Good, oral care helps promote a happy healthy life and could also help reduce vet bills. By using Milk Bone Brushing Chews as a daily dental treat you can help freshen your dogs breath and clean his/her teeth as well.

My dogs love their treats and I love that they have no idea they are getting a teeth cleaning at the same time.


On the Walmart page there is a quiz you can take to test how much you know about your dogs teeth.
When you take the quiz, you  can enter for a chance to win a Milk-Bone gift basket that includes a $250 Walmart gift card.

Image 4


On the Walmart page there is also a coupon for $1.00 off, so make sure you check it out! Don't forget your dog this holiday! Make sure their teeth stay healthy with Milk Bone.


Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are my own.

No comments: