Friday, December 19, 2014

#ad Knocking Out Pet Odors This Holiday Season With @Febreze_Fresh #FebrezeAirPurifier #HolidayFebreze


I have been compensated by Febreze, but all opinions are my own





I'm going to be honest here, my house smells. Not like ew gross your house stinks, but it definitely smells. My culprits? Our two dogs, Bandit and Kona. They roll around in the sand out back, mouth each other daily and are well dogs. They smell, which means my house now smells like dog.
Not my favorite scent.



This holiday season I vowed not to have the oh so wonderful dog smell be the first thing you smell when you enter our home because let's be honest, it's pretty gross when that's the first thing you smell.

The new Febreze Air Purifier is helping me do just that!



Displaying FHT180W_AirFlow.jpg
Odors drawn in, cleaner fresher air sent out!

We've used Febreze in our house for as long as I can remember so I just knew that the Air Purifiers were going to be a hit and boy was I right.

The Febreze Air Purifiers have 3 air cleaning levels and a fresh scent control dial that are customizable to suite your needs. I keep ours on the highest settings next to Kona's dog crate. The replacement scent cartridges come in two scents we all love, linen & sky and spring & renewal. 



The HEPA type filter helps to reduce air pollutants such as my stinky dogs ( and the garlic I burned the other night ). 

Febreze Air Purifiers are available in 3 sizes tabletop, mini tower and tower and range from $59.99 - $89.99. They include 1 Febreze linen & sky scent cartridge and 1 HEPA type filter so there is no wait time. As soon as you un package everything and plug in your air purifier you are ready to roll.



The Accidental Housewife has provided some great tips for this holiday season. 

  House Guest Prep. If you’re like our family, when the holidays roll around you find yourself with a packed house. Our basement and office are transformed into bedrooms for out of town guests. Before their arrival, I’ll turn on our Febreze Air Purifiers to make their rooms feel fresh and clean (without much work on my part!).  It’s an easy way to remove dust particles and odor from the air, plus the gentle scent of Febreze makes their make-shift bedrooms smell scent-sational.

·         Are pet odors crashing your holiday party? As we head into the winter season, our furry friends start to spend more time indoors. As much as you might love snuggling up to your pup on a frosty day, the increase in pet odors and dander are an unwelcomed surprise. This is especially true when you’re trying to prep for a holiday get together. I like to use a Febreze Air Purifier to banish pet dander and those odors quickly and effectively. Febreze air purifiers trap up to 99% of airborne particles and help reduce odors, so the first thing your guests will notice are your decorations, not a stinky pet. Even better, the scent can be dialed-up or dialed-down to suit your preference.

·         Cinnamon and spice, but not all smells nice. As many a hostess will know, all of those hours preparing your holiday feast will leave some pretty overwhelming aromas in your kitchen. If you don’t want your guests to smell every ingredient before they even sit down to the table, run a Febreze Air Purifier in your kitchen a couple of hours before the party. The air purifier will trap odors like garlic, cheese, fish and other stinky smells in the pre-filter, helping to make your kitchen feel fresher and cleaner. ·  

She also has shared some amazing tips for us pet owners





Follow Febreze on Facebook and Twitter to learn how to keep your home smelling fresh all year long! 


Buy It: You can purchase the Febreze Air Purifiers from $59.99-$89.99 on Amazon.com 
Win It: One lucky Party of 5 reader is going to win a Febreze Mini HEPA Type Air Purifier ( rv $74.99 )


43 comments:

Julie Wood said...

It is my dog! Not matter how many times I give him a bath, he still smells. It must be because he is a hound dog!

Sydney A said...

We have a cat that can be stinky!

Shelly Peterson said...

Diaper changes can get pretty smelly in my house.

Jason Vaughn said...

I would def. say the bathroom is the stinkiest. :)

nickieisis3 said...

Baby diapers even with a diaper genie

slb3334 said...

the cats.

kazul said...

I'd love one to get rid of cooking smells in the kitchen!

Anonymous said...

its my dog

Rita A said...

Two dogs with very big smells! Especially if it rains

Barbara Montag said...

Stinky smell is the cats litter box.
thank you

Ann Fantom said...

The stinky smell in our house is when we cook salmon on the indoor grill.

abfantom at yahoo dot com

Sue said...

The smelliest thing in my house is the fact that I live with two teenage boys so they bring all kinds of unpleasant smells!

Kristi C said...

The stinky smell in my house is our dog, Tucker.

clc408 said...

I sometimes have cooking odors at my house.

kathyluman said...

The stinky smell in my house is that of dogs. I hate the smell. I would love to find something to help my house smell fresh.

Minute said...

Garlic is the stinky smell in my house.

Debbie Beck said...

The "Stinky" smell in my house would be from the Dogs and an occasional Cigar....I REALLY need a Air Purifier!!!

jill jackson said...

My boyfriends dog is super stinky even after a bath

D Johnson said...

Would like to win this.

Julie Lynn Bickham said...

It would be my teen sons bedroom, could use this for his room!

Shemp DeYoung said...

Mostly warm dog, but sometimes sweaty teenage boy.

Anonymous said...

My dog sometimes will stink up the house.

Laurie Murley said...

i have 2 dogs and i always wonder if my house smells like dogs

lmurley2014@yahoo.com

Brynn said...

I have a hard time getting rid of the cat box odors. Oh and the food my toddler manages to hide under the couch on a daily basis!

Ken Ohl said...

when we cook fish which is often that is the smell. Thankyou, ken pohl19@comcast.net

calvad said...

The stinky smell in my house is my son's gym bag!

channallocks said...

my dogs

Kortney Lah said...

Animal dander is the stinky smell in my house.

jenn giannetto said...

poopy diapers are the stinky smell in my house.

Veronica said...

Unfortunately it would be my cats :(

Breanne said...

My dogs

Pat said...

cigarette smoke and food

that's a thought said...

We have pet odors from two dogs and could really use this.

bfox74 said...

The stinky smell in my house is DOGS! We have 4!

JESSICA MCFARLIN said...

My little guys diaper pail!!

Christy R said...

Our laundry room is also used for the dogs room while we our out of the house so sometimes they may use the bathroom before we get back.

Trisha McKee said...

I have three bulldogs.

amy16323 said...

i would have to say the garbage in my kitchen area

Darlene Carbajal said...

Cat pee and poo.

Jakes Movie Reviews said...

Dog stink.

Brian E. said...

Thank You for the giveaway… our dog has been known to bring in stinky odors to our home from time to time !

angel320 said...

The kitchen has the worst odor in the apartment...it has no windows and everything I cook or peel adds another aroma

Kim Keithline said...

The stinky smell in my house is 2 stinky dogs that get into everything!