Monday, December 8, 2014

#ad K-Y® Liquibeads For The Freedom To Be Spontaneous #TheMoodStrikes #CollectiveBias





 This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TheMoodStrikes #CollectiveBias






Since leaving the obvious "Honeymoon Phase" of our marriage a long time ago, Hubs and I often look for ways to keep things "spicy" in our marriage. With 4 kids it's not often we get alone time so when we do I need to have the Freedom to be Spontaneous

 K-Y®  Liquibeads are a personal lubricant that are inserted every few days so that when the mood strikes your body is ready to go. After 4 kids I know I often have a issue with some dryness . While it is normal, it can be painful and embarrassing. Using the K-Y®  Liquibeads I no longer need to worry about vaginal dryness and can be ready whenever the mood strikes! 




The Holiday Season is so busy we often forget about ourselves. Take time to make sure you are ready when ever the mood strikes to keep the passion going in your marriage! It's really easy to get lost during the stressful season. 




In trying to save some money this season make sure you get your coupon for $1.00 off! 

 To Use:  Liquibeads come with the applicator so that you can insert the bead once every few days. Anytime you feel the need you can insert a bead so that you are ready when the mood strikes! 
Insertion is easy and to be honest I never felt different or uncomfortable at all. I love that I now have the availability to be more spontaneous with my husband! 

If you get a little nervous on how to use the Liquibeads you can always check out the directions that are included inside the box. 





Thanks to  K-Y®  Liquibeads my husband and I are enjoying the Freedom to be spontaneous again!


** women who are pregnant or nursing should first consult a doctor before using **





1 comment:

Summer @ Banana Hammocks & Tutus said...

It's crazy how stressful the holidays can be. They're supposed to make us come together, but they can often push spouses apart with all the stress! This is a great way to connect when the stress is too high. #client