Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Making Life Easier This Holiday With Minute® Rice







                Tracking PixelMinute Rice


                 This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Minute® Rice.


The holiday season snuck up on me like woah! I have been rushing around trying to get all of my family's traditional Christmas treats prepared and have found myself without much time left. 




Minute® Rice has saved the day! Making rice pudding seems like it can take forever but when I use Minute® White Rice I can have it done in literally minutes. Visit http://bit.ly/1xCMDae for over 400 recipe ideas, great for any day of the week and any time of the day, and more information about the Minute® Rice family of products. 





Minute® Rice has been helping families create meal after meal since 1949. I grew up on Minute® Rice and now my kids are too! The possibilities are almost endless when you use a quick cooking, great tasting rice. 




I absolutely love how our rice pudding came out this year, I think I have made a new tradition using Minute® White Rice. The rice pudding cooked faster and tasted better, even the kids ate it this year :)

There's also a new Minute® Rice on the market, Minute ® Multi-Grain Medley, It’s a blend of four gluten-free foods and made with 100% whole grains, including long grain brown rice, Thai red rice, wild rice and quinoa and it conveniently cooks in 10 minutes. 




Do you have any special recipes you make using Minute® Rice? I would love to hear them! 


     This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Minute® Rice

No comments: