Tuesday, December 2, 2014

De-Stressing This Holiday Season #SmellsClean




Disclosure: I received samples as an Acorn Influencer. All opinions are my own. 





The Holidays always make me a little crazier. The hustle and bustle of getting everything ready, making sure Santa has gotten the kids at least 3 or 4 items off of their wish lists, plus running our normal every day routine with 4 kids in tow makes me a bit loony!! 

Once the Fall Season comes around I like to start preparing myself with the scents of Pumpkin Spice, so much so I drink more Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes than one human should consume! The scents of the Holidays really help me get into the spirit and even unwind. Well, after all 4 kids have gone to bed. 




Now that we are into December I like to bring out my Christmas smells! Gingerbread, Cranberry, Spruce, Apple Cinnamon, and Chestnuts and Pralines. Speaking of which, have you tried the Starbucks Chestnut Praline Latte?! 

Each Holiday Season I pick up new scents to add to my collection and Wal-Mart always has a great variety to choose from.  Candles, plug ins, wax melts, and more you are sure to find a Holiday scent at Wal-Mart.

For me to unwind I like to draw myself a nice hot bubble bath light some festive candles such as the Cranberry Ice, turn the lights off and just soak, for hours! 

To keep things festive through the house I like to have plugs ins placed through the house with my favorite scent to help cheer me up. If I need a little pick me up I can just stand over by the plug in and close my eyes and inhale. Instant bliss and #SmellsClean

Holidays don't have to be so stressful if we don't let them. Just grab your favorite Holiday scent and inhale! 

Disclosure: I received samples as an Acorn Influencer. All opinions are my own.

No comments: