Friday, December 12, 2014

Dreft Stain Remover Review @Dreft






* Disclosure: Party of 5 received samples in order to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.*





Having 4 kids means having lots of pesky stains. My little one is still learning how to feed herself and we just started introducing utensils so I'm sure you can imagine how her clothes and bibs are looking!

Dreft Stain Remover contains an advanced cleaning formula that can help lift stains and odors from infant and children's clothing. Because it's Dreft you can be sure that its gentle enough on baby's skin.




If you are a busy Mom or Dad on the go such as myself, Dreft has just introduced the Dreft Portable Pre Treater Pen! Perfect to toss in your diaper bag or to leave in your car. This little pen packs a powerful punch and works almost immediately to help get out those pesky stains before the set in.



The Portable Pen works on all color fast  fabrics, works in all temperatures and won't harm the flame resistance of children's sleepwear!

We tested out the Potable Pen with Olivia when her chin grew a hole and her hot cocoa dripped all over her white shirt! ( of course, I didn't think to snap a picture ) We rubbed the stain remover in and within a few minutes it was barely visible. After a trip in the wash it was good as new!

The nubby tip I think it what really helps working the stain out!


I cannot get enough of the Dreft Stain Removers! I keep the Portable Pen in my diaper bag, a big bottle of the laundry stain remover in Amelia's room and a big bottle in the laundry room! This way I am never without. 

You can purchase the Deft Stain Remover line from Soap.com Prices range from $3 and up!


Stay Connected with Dreft 

                                                         Facebook  Twitter  Pinterest

No comments: