Thursday, February 5, 2015

#Ad NY Moms Moving Around The City With 4 Kids and Huggies! #MomsTrustHuggies @CVSHealth




 This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.#MomsTrustHuggies #CollectiveBias



So, it's no secret that I have 4 kids 3 of which are 6 and under. On occasion I will pack up the family and head into the big city of New York and it's true, it's often a struggle leaving the house.  I have found that packing my diaper bag with the essentials such as Huggies Snug and Dry, make the day a little easier. I know they're reliable so it's one less thing to stress about! 



I went into CVS to pick up diapers before a trip into the city, and also discovered the Huggies wipe clutch. When you are a mom sometimes you see things and just know of another way to use a particular item then just the use it was designed for. This is exactly what happened when I saw the wipe clutch!   



Obviously having a cute little clutch that held a few diapers and some wipes is a great way to use this, but I immediately had other plans for it. Especially with our upcoming trip. When you have 4 kids, taking a trip to the grocery store is bound to have some.. uh.. surprises. So I thought what about instead of wipes, we put tissues? Then instead of diapers, we put some assorted band aids, those little samples of ointments, and any other little first aid things laying around the house, that you always seem to need, and never have? I can even strap it to something in the front of my car and when something happens while driving down the highway (because why wouldn't it?) and some kid needs a tissue or band aid, it's small enough to toss back to the child in need. 



Right now here's a money saving coupon from CVS! You can save $2.00 off your $10.00 or more Huggies purchase!  



There's a tip of mine that I pulled out in a pinch, I'd love to hear some tips that you guys have and some of the things that you've come up with! Leave a comment and share your mom-tips with me and other readers!





1 comment:

Summer @ Banana Hammocks & Tutus said...

That little clutch and clean is so cute! I wish I lived close enough to NYC to make a trip there every once in a while! #client