Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentine's Day Drinks From Cascade Ice

*Disclosure: Party of 5 received samples in order to bring you this review. All opinions are my own*





With Valentine's Day quickly approaching I am always looking for a yummy drink that won't cost me 500 calories.

Cascade Ice  offers sparkling water in 31 great tasting varieties. Each flavor as zero calories. Since I have been on a mission to lose weight and get healthy when I need a little pick me up I can grab one of these.

For Valentine's Day, Cascade Ice has some really great drink recipes that wont take all of your calories away.

http://staticapp.icpsc.com/icp/loadimage.php/mogile/513234/878d510b8518990ea2261bed93751387/image/jpeg


Love Potion Pizzazz: To mix up the irresistible potion, mix 2oz of Cascade Ice’sPomegranate Berry with 1oz of vodka. Add a garnish of fresh cherries and you’re ready to go!

Passion Pucker-Up Cocktail: Mix up this tantalizing drink by pouring 1.5oz of tequila and 3oz of Cascade Ice Black Raspberry over crushed ice into your mixer. Next, add the juice of a lime wedge and a handful of raspberries. Garnish the cocktail with an orange wedge and serve!

Blushing Sparkler: Mix 1oz of whipped vodka, 4oz of Cascade Ice Pink Grapefruit, the juice of a lemon wedge and a handful of ice in a mixer. Pour the cocktail into a chilled glass and garnish with lemon wedges

My favorite is the Passion Pucker-Up Cocktail. Super refreshing

Which drink recipe will you try this Valentine's Day? 

No comments: