Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Review: Quaker Steak & Lube #QSLBrick


Quaker Steak & Lube - Brick, NJ




*Disclosure: We received a complimentary dinner in exchange for our opinions. All opinions are my own.*


A few weeks ago we had the pleasure of dining at our local Quaker Steak & Lube to check out the new QBurger. What exactly is a QBurger you ask? Well, it's a hand smashed grilled steak burger topped with a house made Chipotle Cheddar Pepper spread, crisp sweet pickles and lettuce served on a delicious brioche bun. You can get this bad boy is to portion sizes: single quarter pound patty or a half pound double patty. My hubs of course ordered the half pound QBurger! This burger is only available for a limited time!


Let's back up a minute and talk about the drinks and appetizers. Prior to our dinner I had checked out the menu online and couldn't wait to order a Bar Jar, specifically the Moscato Grape Sangria. Packed with flavor, this drink is super refreshing and crisp.  You are also able to keep the jar, which I forgot.



One appetizer I definitely recommend is the 4 Wheeler, this appetizer had just the perfect amount of food for my family of 6. It features Crunchy O rings, Premium Pretzels, fried mozzarella and crispy Pick Up Pickles. Served with cool ranch, marinara and a beer cheese dip. My girls went nuts for the pretzels and I enjoyed the O rings and the awesome Pick Up Pickles.



The wings my husband and son wish were a bit spicier but they enjoyed them non the less. There are many flavors to choose from as well as the heat factor. The boys like their wings HOT!



I have been trying to eat better so naturally I headed towards the salads as my dinner. The Chopped Chicken Cobb was perfect and the mango Asian dressing ( I switched from the Ranch that was suggested ) is to die for! It had the perfect amount of heat and sweetness.



The girls ordered chicken fingers, what else is new?! They really enjoyed having their meal come out in a fun car shaped basket.



Tip: You can ask for free goldfish for toddlers, we asked for Amelia and they happily brought out a few packages for all of the kids.


Branden had the Pulled Pork Burger and said it was really yummy.



Dessert, oh dessert! We decided on the Caramel Apple Nachos and every one of us loved them. Warm cinnamon apples served with a giant scoop of Vanilla Bean ice cream placed upon cinnamon sugar crisps and drizzled with caramel. What's not to love?!



Amelia helped herself to what was left



The decor at Quaker Steak & Lube is so fun and it helps keep the kids occupied by looking around and checking everything out.

I personally loved the wall in front of us



There are motorcycles and cars hanging from the ceilings as well as tons of car memorabilia around the restaurant.

The kids and I had a great time at Quaker Steak & Lube and look forward to our next visit!


No comments: