Friday, March 27, 2015

Softsoap Introduces Fresh & Glow Body Wash



*  Disclosure: Party of 5 received samples from Colgate-Palmolive for review purposes. All opinions are my own.




                              




I love anything exfoliating, to me there is just something about a nice scrub while I'm in the shower. I have been using Softsoap body washes for a long time so I was excited that I was able to review the new line.





The Fresh & Glow Exfoliating Fruit Polish is just what I need in the morning! The fresh scent of orange and kiwi wakes me right up. It is packed with apricot seeds that exfoliate your skin making it smooth and healthy looking. A 15 fl oz bottle lasts me a while, depending on who else uses my stuff.




If I happen to shower at night I really like to use the Fresh & Glow Hydrating Shower Cream to help keep my skin hydrated and soft. Not that you can't use it daily I just have strange preferences :)



The hydrating shower cream is made with 100% real extracts from milk, coconuts and almonds.

You can find each of these at mass retailers, drug stores and grocery stores nationwide for around $3.50




No comments: