Friday, March 20, 2015

Taking Time For Me With Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt

 This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MullerMoment #CollectiveBias





Being a Mom of 4 kids and a Wife of a Husband who works crazy hours, there are often days and weeks where I almost reach the breaking point. This Mama needs a break occasionally. If that means enjoying my favorite show in silence after the kids are in bed with a delicious snack, I'll take it. 


I came across the new Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt flavors while at my local Walmart's in store demo last weekend.




Unfortunately, we weren't able to sample any since no one ever came out. See, that verbiage right there? "Cheat on Ice Cream"? I love ice cream but since giving it up for Lent I decided to bring some home. 





There are 3 flavors of this new 5.3 oz yogurt,  they contain 7 grams of protein, 6% milk fat  and less sugar than any other yogurts. For $1 I grabbed a bunch!




Since my nights have been pretty lonely lately with my husband working nights I have been indulging in the chocolate chip mint, yep I cheated on my ice cream! 

There is just the right amount of mintyness and chocolate shavings. 




By trading in my ice cream for the new Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt I actually felt good about snacking at night. 

To switch things up a bit why not try having your dessert for breakfast? 



 Love Muller? Visit www.Mullerquaker.com to sign up on for their mailing list and receive the latest news and offers. As a thank you, you'll also get a coupon to use toward your next purchase!




No comments: