Wednesday, April 8, 2015

How I Stay Calm When Hungry

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WhenImHungry #CollectiveBias






There are often times when I am so busy and running errands that I often forget to eat, it's bad I know but I'm honest and it happens. There will be times when I start to feel that certain crankiness creeping up  and I know I need something sweet to help. 



That's why I keep a SNICKERS® or two in the center console of my car at all times. This started when I was pregnant with Amelia, that terrible, insatiable hunger. I can't tell you how many SNICKERS®  bars came to my rescue. 



My kids know that if Mommy is hungry they better watch out, or I get a bit grumpy as well. Having a SNICKERS® Peanut Butter on hand help make Mommy a much nicer person :) There is just something about those roasted peanuts, peanut butter, nougat and milk chocolate that make my day a little better.



I normally stock up on my SNICKERS® bars at the local 7-11, since they always seem to have the best deals on them. Plus the variety is nice too. 



Don't tell the kids but Mommy always hides the SNICKERS® Bites and I may or may not eat them in my closet! 



See more great SNICKERS® recipes and fun stories on the SNICKERS® social hub.



Enter the SNICKERS® "Who are you when you're hungry?" contest by uploading a personal photo or video from your Computer, Facebook, Instagram or use the SNICKERS® Meme Generator to create something new! Voting begins at Noon on 5/11/15 and ends at 11:59:59AM ET on 7/15/15.

I would love to hear about how you satisfy your hunger on the go!

No comments: