Friday, April 10, 2015

Keeping My Smile Bright With Colgate® Oral Care








Disclosure: Party of 5 received samples from Colgate-Palmolive for review purposes. All opinions are my own.





As long as I can remember my teeth have always been sensitive. Eating anything cold instantly makes my teeth hurt.

For the past 2 weeks I have been using the Colgate® Enamel Health™ Multi-Protection Toothpaste  and can't believe the results.






Here is how the toothpaste works:

Helps replenish natural calcium
Helps build increasing protection against sensitivity
Gently polishes
Gently whitens
Fights cavities
Freshens breath




I just brush using the super soft toothbrush and the enamel health toothpaste. When I'm done brushing, just twist the knob and apply the gel directly on the pain site and massage it in for a few. You don't need to rinse so you are ready to go! 

The sensitive relief pen stores in the bottom of your toothbrush so it doesn't take up any additional space. 

You can find the Colgate Sensitive Enamel Health Toothbrush & Sensitivity Pen for around $17 and the Enamel Health toothpaste for around $4.50



No comments: