Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Keeping Our Files Safe With Master Lock Plus Enter To Win $1,000





Disclosure: Party of 5 received samples in order to bring you this review. All opinions are my own.



                                 




During the year when I should be saving my receipts and important tax papers I often find myself putting them in numerous bags on top of my desk that is now currently covered in a zillion bags! 

This year Master Lock is helping my keep all of my documents needed for tax season with the Keyed Locking File Box.
Model No. 7148D



Made of durable steel this box is sure to withstand the normal everyday use. It is also a great size for me to just slip on the side of my bed so I can access it very easily. 

It comes with 2 keys to help keep snooping eyes out of your business. My only complaint is that the keys are not able to be duplicated. I have a habit of losing things so I need to make sure the keys are in a safe place. 

When we headed to the tax office this year I was able to bring along my Keyed Locking File Box  and have all the documents I needed organized. What a life saver! 

The best part?! This lifesaver is only around $21! 

Master Lock has a Tax Relief Rewards Sweepstakes going on right now.

Now through April 16 any registered user of the Master Lock Vault is eligible to enter the Tax Relief Rewards Sweepstakes for a chance to win one of five, $1,000 prizes. The Master Lock Vault is a free, digital safe deposit box that provides a safe and secure solution for storing copies of important tax documents for easy access from any smart phone or computer.

No comments: