Wednesday, May 20, 2015

How To Get A Brighter Whiter Smile With Colgate Optic White

Disclosure: I received samples from Colgate-Palmolive in order to bring you this review. All opinions are my own.





With summer coming quickly and having lost almost 15lbs I want the rest of my body to match so I started looking for ways to help get a brighter, whiter smile.

Colgate Optic White has introduced a new product to the Optic White line, the Colgate Optic White toothbrush and whitening pen. Similar to the Colgate Sensitive toothbrush, the Optic White toothbrush has a built in whitening pen for easy and convenient whitening.


It's a simple as 1,2,3
Brush as you normally would, turn the dial on the bottom of the pen and apply. Store the brush and be on your way.

I love that I don't need to wait forever for the gel to stick to my teeth. It literally takes seconds. Being a busy Mom of 4 kids, I don't have a ton of time to sit around and wait.

The Whitening Pen contains hydrogen peroxide, which is proven to help rid your teeth of stubborn stains. Within 2 days you will notice a difference.

You can find the Colgate Optic White toothbrush at grocery stores and mass retailers nationwide for $14.99

The Colgate Optic White WhiteSeal Mouthwash whitens teeth, helps protect against future stains and helps kill bad breath. It also contains hydrogen peroxide. Make sure you use your mouthwash prior to brushing for the best results. I love the Icy Fresh Mint flavor and the fact that I am making my smile brighter.

The WhiteSeal Mouthwash retails for $2.99 for 8oz, $5.99 for 16oz and $7.29 for the 32oz bottles. They can be found at grocery stores and mass retailers nationwide.

So, you are probably wondering what toothpaste I have been using right?
The Optic White PLATINUM express white has been my go to toothpaste for the past month or so.

This toothpaste not only helps whiten your teeth, it also helps to protect your enamel and contains an anti-cavity fluoride protection. It contains 2x's more hydrogen peroxide for ultimate whitening.




In order to obtain maximum whiteness, I used all 3 products for about 4 weeks. That is when I started noticing a difference in my teeth.

The toothpaste varies in price from $1.00-$6.99


No comments: