Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Review: Elari Diaper Wallet



Disclosure: Party of 5 received a sample in order to bring you this review. All opinions are my own.






                                            ELARI.com



Being a busy Mom on the go I am often looking for a much smaller diaper bag, preferably a wallet of sorts.  The Elari Diaper Wallets are small enough to fit in your purse, backpack or diaper bag yet hold everything you need to carry alone on a quick trip.

                                     



We were sent the Elari Diaper Wallet in I'm Passionate for Purple and I am so in love! This little diaper wallet is the only thing I need when I'm out for a jog in the morning with Amelia. There is plenty of room to hold a few diapers, a travel pack of wipes, diaper cream and hand sanitizer.


I'm Passionate for Purple


The Elari Diaper Wallet features include

A beautiful purple exterior
Gray interior
A distressed purple and white changing pad
Vegan leather exterior
Water, mold and mildew resistant materials
Non toxic dyes
Machine washable changing pad


I'm Passionate for Purple

There are many ways to use your Elari Diaper Wallet. Finished with diapers and heading into that uncharted territory knows as potty training? You can fit a few pull ups or panties, a pair of pants, as well as wipes and hand sanitizer in your diaper wallet.



Done with potty training? Use your Elari Diaper Wallet to hold your makeup! Yep, you can fit a ton of your everyday essentials inside this bad boy.


                                      

Our Elari Diaper Wallet doesn't leave my van, this way I always have it when I need to make a quick trip into a store or the Dr. office.

Elari is a Canadian based company and you can find the Elari Diaper Wallets on their website. They retail for $69.95



No comments: