Monday, June 1, 2015

Adora Milk Chocolate Calcium Supplement

Disclosure: Party of 5 received samples in order to bring you this review. As always all opinions are my own.



                                        Adora Calcium Supplement


Per my doctor’s suggestion, due to current issues along with family history of issues, I have been taking a calcium supplement for many years. It’s normally a large white pill that I take with my other regular vitamins, no big deal, no excitement. I also have trouble keeping my vitamin D and magnesium levels in the normal range due to some other health issues, so I take a daily supplements containing those as well. Boring pill form. I also eat chocolate on a daily basis. Because, chocolate.




So, when I discovered Adora, and realized that it was chocolate, with all my supplements included in it, I jumped on it. I mean really, chalky white pill or chocolate.



At first I naturally assumed that the chocolates probably wouldn’t taste good because how can you pack all those supplements into something so dreamy and keep it that delicious? That assumption was wrong. Very wrong. I received the pack and immediately tried one, looked at my husband and said “Honey, I’m about to OD on calcium. This is amazing!”


Adora chocolate calcium supplements are made with organic chocolates, contain no trans fats, and are free of gluten and GMOs! The hardest part of taking this supplement will be not eating the whole bag!



No comments: